March - April 2013
Welcome all new Residents
The Waterford staff would like to welcome all of our new residents. We hope you are enjoying your new home! Should you need any assistance, please contact the Rental Office at (877) 876-2797 (toll free).
Leaving the Community –To those who will be moving this month, we wish you well in your future endeavors and hope that if you are ever in the Virginia Beach area again you’ll stop by to see us.
Your Friendly Staff
Your Friendly Staff
Mark – General Manager
Carl – Leasing Manager
Brittany – Administrative Assistant
Sally – Leasing Agent
Kathleen – Leasing Agent
Brinkley – Maintenance Supervisor
Orlando – Maintenance Tech.
Robert – Maintenance Tech.
Valerie – Housekeeper
Voncia – Housekeeper
Patricia – Housekeeper
Rental Office Hours
Monday – Friday, 9a.m. – 6p.m.
Saturday 9am – 4pm
Sunday 12 – 4pm
Fitness Center Hours
5500 Shore Drive, VA Beach, VA 23455
1- (877) 876-2797 toll free
Emergency Maintenance (757) 287-5873
We are offering a referral fee to any Resident who refers a future Resident to Waterford. If your referral signs a year Lease with Waterford, we will give you a $300 concession off your next month’s rent.
We’re Glad You’re Staying
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all the residents who have renewed their lease with us this past year. It is residents like you who make our community such a great place to live.
Celebrating in March or April
We would like to wish our best to anyone celebrating an anniversary, a birthday, or any other day that may be special to you and your family.
Car Wash – The car wash area will be back in full swing on
April 1, 2013. As a reminder when washing and cleaning your car, please be considerate of others, by keeping your music turned down, cleaning up when you are finished and putting the hose back on the hose holder. Thank you.
COX Communications - Cox Brings You a Better Choice in Local and Long Distance Telephone Service. Guaranteed savings on local service, greater convenience, and competitive rates. You may also keep your same telephone number. One bill from one company for both local and long distance. Cox communications also offers high speed internet and digital cable. Please call our Cox Representative, Ricky Barden at
TAXES – The countdown has begun. Taxes must be filed by April 15, 2013. For further information on filing visit www.irs.gov.
Packages – The Leasing Center only accept small packages. Storage is very minimal in our new Leasing Center.
NEED EXTRA STORAGE SPACE?
10% Discount on any size unit.
Contact U-STOW Self Storage
Call 1-866-246-6987 Today!
New Leasing Center – is Now open. Please stop in and visit us when you pay your rent or sign your Lease Renewal and enjoy a cup of coffee.
Ways to Save Water -
- Call the Rental Office if you notice a dripping faucet or you hear your toilet tank leaking.
- Avoid flushing the toilet unnecessarily. Dispose of tissues, insects and other similar waste in the trash rather than the toilet.
- Do not replace the existing water saving showerhead already installed. This is an ultra-low-flow version.
- Don’t let water run while shaving, washing, or brushing teeth.
- Operate automatic dishwashers and clothes washers only when they are fully loaded. Set the water level for the correct size load.
- When washing dishes by hand, fill one sink or basin with soapy water. Quickly rinse under a slow-moving stream from the faucet.
- Store drinking water in the refrigerator. Don’t let the tap run while you are waiting for cool water to flow.
- Don't use running water to thaw meat or frozen foods. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator or use the defrost setting on the microwave.
These are just a few ideas that will help conserve water and reduce your water bill resulting in more money in your pocket.
Daylight Savings – Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead one hour before you go to bed on March 9, 2013.
Valentine’s Day Winners – Congratulations to Residents Tim, Kelsey and Brian for winning the $50 gift certificates to Olive Garden.